To Register The Double Degree Master Program of Marine Engineering ITS – Wismar University, you should apply your application to Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya – Indonesia and Wismar University – Germany.
[Registration Process at ITS Surabaya – Indonesia]
Application letter must be sent to ITS International Office (email@example.com) and Department of Marine Engineering ITS (firstname.lastname@example.org) with complete supporting documents as listed below. The admission requirements for each program are described as follows.
- A copy of bachelor degree certificate from a regionally accredited institution; certified by the government official from the applicant’s country of origin. Degrees from non-accredited institutions will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- A copy of every official academic transcript from the college or university where the applicant has taken previous courses; certified by the government official from the applicant’s country of origin.
- If applying to an English program, the applicanthas to submit a copy of valid 490 (not more than 2 years). For applicants from an English learning University, a statement letter from the University is needed.
- A copy of valid health certificate (not more than 1 months), which is released by hospital or doctor stating about your health)
- A motivation lettermaximum of 300 words detailing the applicant’s intrest to study at ITS.
- A copy of valid applicant’s passport. Passport’s expiry date must be more than 18 months after the program started.
- Formal photo, with requirements as follows:
- Letter of funding sponsorship (by parents, corporate, institution, or scholarship grantee), attached with own salary slip or parent’s salary slip. A recommendation letter
- A filled International Students Application form*
- A filled Health Information Form*
- The latest Curriculum Vitae
- A filled Statement Letter for Program and Funding Form* *the form could be downloaded in below of this page
Face and Body ar looking straight,
No hat & glasses.
International Student Application forms :
[Registration Process at Wismar University – Germany]
Applications for the study course MASTER MARINE ENGINEERING (M.Sc.) at Hochschule Wismar can be done online. Please send the application form and all the needed certificates by mail to the International Office email@example.com
Hochschule Wismar International Office
Phone: +49 3841 753 7390
PF 1210, 23952 Wismar
Here you can download the Application Form:
Deadlines for Application (winter semester, September – February) is the 15th July of each year
Links for further information
You find information about the bi-national study course Master Marine Engineering, including the Conditions for Admission and course documents here:
Checklist for Study Visit at Wismar University
Download the “Student Guide”
Academic Calendar of Hochschule Wismar
Finances and Visa
Tips for new arrivals
German Language Course
Manage your studies